1 kW PEP MF/HF Transmitter
Specially designed for maritime coast station installations fulfilling GMDSS requirements, this transmitter works in the MF/HF frequency range from 1.6 to 30 MHz and can deliver up to 1 kW PEP of RF signal into a 50Ω load.
Uses up-to-date technologies:
- The RF signal is generated by a digital synthesizer with DSP and DDS
- Last generation of MOS-FET solid-state power amplifiers
Includes one 19″ – 32U cabinet (without option), power supply, synthesizer, amplifier and harmonic filter for easy installation on site.
The main power supply is single phase from 100/240VAC – 50/60Hz.
Can be used for Voice, DSC, NAVTEX ( 4 209.5 kHz) or other purpose (USB, LSB etc.)
The KTX-2012-1000 has native IP capabilities with the following features:
- Control through a high level WEB server (both for settings and monitoring)
- High level Monitoring through SNMP (MIB supplied) as an option
- Data intput for Voice, DSC and NAVTEX; it is fully compliant with the ED137-B standard (VoIP with SIP)
As an option, the KTX-2012-1000 transmitter can control the external KTU-2052-1000 Antenna Tuning Unit (ATU) if the transmitting antenna is not a wide band one.
Other available options are:
- Integrated Matching Box
- Redundancy Switch 2:1
- Tx Antenna Matrix
- Local Voice Operator Console with Integrated MF/HF Voice Receiver (KRX-2072)