Specially designed for maritime coast station installations fulfilling GMDSS requirements, these transceivers works in the maritime VHF frequency range from 156 MHz to 162 MHz and can deliver up to 50 W of RF signal into a 50Ω load in transmission mode.
Meets requirements according to EN 301 929-1 ETSI Standard for stationary sea radio units and guarantees reliable operation even in longterm stress operation. Fully integrated inside a 19″ – 2U rack with single phase 100/240VAC – 50/60Hz for easy installation. Can be used both for voice (or Phony) and DSC applications (DSC encoders / decoders included, VoIP encoders / decoders included).
VHF Transceivers are available in three models for 25W, 50W and 100W.
KVHF-4013-25/50/100 transceivers use up-to-date technologies and have native IP capabilities with the following features:
- Control through a high level WEB server (both for settings and monitoring),
- High level Monitoring through SNMP (MIB supplied) as an option,
- Data input/output both for Voice and DSC fully compliant with the ED137-B standard (VoIP with SIP),
- LCD for local settings & monitoring as an option,
- Voice accessories for local use (microphones etc.).
Given our extensive experience in maritime communication systems, KENTA can propose turn-key VHF coast stations integrated into a 19” rack (with antennas, coaxial cables and connectors, duplexers, filters, UPS etc.).